Removing the Red Exclamation Mark from Samsung Galaxy
It looks that with the arrival of the most recent Jellybean firmwares for Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung has additionally introduced a brand new bootloader that checks to examine if the phone system has been changed unmoving, if that’s the case, whenever you resuscitate your phone you you may notice a Red ! exclamation point within the higher left corner of your screen and firmware the counter for the custom firmwares will increase with +1 also.
Removing the Red Exclamation Mark from Samsung Galaxy Steps.
This is not firmware regarding issue fol daily use, however if your phone still has pledge and you wish to be ready for causation it to repairs, you will need to flash the previous Bootloader from ICS which will enable you to get rid of the Red ! exclamation point and reset the custom firmware counter back to zero with the assistance of constellation Away app. Removing the Red Exclamation Mark from Samsung Galaxy
For this operation to succeed, you may would like the following:
Samsung USB Drivers v126.96.36.199:- mirror (credits to SamHaLeKe)
Odin3 v3.07: – mirror
Old Bootloader file: - mirror
Follow these steps properly:
1. Boot your phone into transfer Mode by at the same time pressing the ability button, home button and volume down key. currently you may see transfer mode and you may be asked if you wish to cancel or continue. Press the volume up and continue.
2. Open Norse deity on your computer and use the info cable to attach your phone, you ought to see a “Added” message that seems within the left text box.
3. choose the previous Bootloader file by pressing the organiser button (NOT Bootloader!) and navigating to its location.
4. vital = take care that the you do not bit the rest in Norse deity, simply automotive vehicle resuscitate and F.Reset Time ought to be checked by default, you can then check the corresponding boxes and leave everything else untouched!
5. Hit Start, it ought to take concerning ten seconds, at that time the phone can resuscitate and you’ll disconnect it, that’s all, currently you’ll use constellation Away app to reset your counter and take away the !.
Bonus: Get Triangle off from here. the primary time you utilize it, press “Reset flash counter” (it won’t reset reset your counter mechanically, you continue to have time to think), the phone can resuscitate into a special boot kernel mode and you may see some information on the screens, simply follow those directions to complete the method.
It looks that within the latest LLA build the previous bootloader technique does not work anymore!
will update this post with new information ASAP… thanks for reading our tips on Removing the Red Exclamation Mark from Samsung Galaxy
Category: Smartphone & Android Articles